Directory Login Instructions
Anyone can create an account, but members and regular attenders have access to much more information.
Learn how to become a Christ Community Church member by clicking here.
How Do I Login?
Click here for the Login Page
- Enter your email. (The login email in our church records.)
- Enter your login password.
- If you need a password, use the form below to request a new password be sent to your email account.
I'm New Here or Don't Have an Account.
How Do I Begin?
Step 1: For a new account, Click here. On the page that opens, click the SIGN-UP HERE box.
Follow the prompts or return to this page for detailed instructions.
- Enter the email address of the new account to create.
- After clicking Next Step, the system will check to see if the email exists in the church database and is linked to 1 person only.
- If there is a match, then an email will be sent to you containing a Security Code.
- You will see this prompt: “Enter the security code that was emailed to ...”
- You will be sent a random 8 character code. For security reasons, you MUST have access to the email account you entered. This is an important security measure and standard practice for verifying identity.
- If the email address is already in use AND linked to your account, then you will be prompted to reset your password.
- If the email address is linked to more than 1 person, then you will see this prompt: “Your email address is used by more than one person in the database. This system requires a unique email address that is used only by you because it will become your username for login purposes. Please contact the church office to request a user account. If you believe you have another unique email address in our system you are welcome to try it.“
- If there is no match, then go to Step 2.
Step 2: Enter Security Code
- Enter the security code that was emailed to you.
- If the code is correct, go to Step 3.
- If not, a prompt will appear that says: “You have entered an invalid code. Please try again.”
Step 3: Confirm/enter New Contact Info and Password
This screen will be displayed allowing you to enter/confirm existing information and set your password.
- ALL of these fields are required. You will not be allowed to continue until all fields are completed.
- After you click the Setup Account button, your account will initially be setup with access to everything except for the Church Directory and the ability to email members. There is a user role for members and regular attenders that grants access to the Church Directory and email ability. A church administrator will make a determination whether you are a member or regular attender and should be granted access to the Church Directory and if so your role will be changed.
- If you do NOT have an existing record as a member, then you will be assigned a Status of “New User.” Only Christ Community Church Members and regular attenders will be included in and have access to the Church Directory for security reasons.
- At this point you will be logged in and can edit your full profile.